Which as you all know is on until the 15th November, so still time for you to join in the fun! If fun isn't enough of an incentive - though I can't see why it wouldn't be? - Loll is also generously giving away prizes!
Winner - $40 gift certificate from STAMPlorations
Top Three - $20 gift certificate each from STAMPlorations
Random Draw - $20 gift certificate from Happy Little Stampers
Random Draw - One Christmas stamp set from Dee's Artsy Impressions
This is my tag today:
This is how I achieved this look:
1. Blend various shades of green distress ink all over the tag
2. Stamp Poinsettia randomly over the tag in a pale olive colour
3. Stamped same Poinsettia in lower left corner in Silver pigment ink
4. Stamp 'music' small background stamp in black in top left corner
5. Apply sparkle gel through a snowflake stencil all over tag
6. Once all is dry, mount sentiment strip on to tag with foam tape
7. Top it with a bow (made from a scrap of ribbon that was laying around)
8. Finishing touch was a sparkly gem 'thingy'
Thank you all for all your very kind comments throughout this challenge, I appreciate every one of you!
Have a wonderful week! Hazel xx